Bask in its warmth and enjoy peace of mind. This full-length electric baseboard heater is a versatile unit and will fit nicely in both residential or commercial spaces. Available in nine different sizes and wattages, this is the 1000W unit at 47.9in in length that comes in white. For easy installation, it has a built-in single-screw wire connector on the back for quick junction box access from either end. This baseboard is just the right size for an old electric baseboard heater replacement and is sure to warm a room quickly. Quickest and easiest installation on the market, simply screw into pre-punched holes.
Quickest and easiest installation on the market, simply screw into pre-punched holes.
- Universal wiring allows you to install at either side of baseboard and connect to industry standard supply wires.
- Installs right on the floor with the back of unit in contact with wall.
- Perfect for renovations as it's just the right size for old electric baseboard heater replacements.
- Heating element floats on high-temperature nylon supports to reduce thermal expansion noises.
- This unit requires hardwiring for a seamless look when installed.
- Baked epoxy/polyester powder coating provides an ultra-durable, easy-to-maintain finish.
- Place under a window for best results as the cool air falling from the window area is warmed by the heat rising from the baseboard, causing warm air to gently tumble throughout your room.
- Available in nine different sizes and wattages, this is the 1000W unit at 47.9in in length that comes in white.
Dimensions: 47.9" x 5.8" x 2.6"
Finish: Baked epoxy/polyester powder
Applications: Basements, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Family/living rooms, Hallways, Home office, Sunrooms
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty